Raspberry Pi Pi FaceReviews
- Allows you to control lights, motors etc and monitor digital inputs, switches, etc
- 2 Relays, 8 Outputs, 8 Inputs, 8 LED Indicators, 4 Switches
- Credit card size, stacks on top of Raspberry Pi
- Easy to connect with screw terminals
- Easy to use with Python, Scratch and C
The Raspberry Pi Face Digital Interface Expansion board allow the really popular Raspberry Pi board to manage and interact making use of the real world. With suitable easy to write code, the Raspberry Pi can drive outputs, powering motors, actuator, LEDs, light bulbs or anything you can imagine to respond to the inputs. It allows your Raspberry Pi to detect switches connected to it - a door sensor or pressure pad perhaps, a microswitch or reed switch, or a hand held button.
Copyright (c) 2020 - Raspberry Pi Parts